1. No Breakfast - People who do not take breakfast are going to have a lower blood sugar level. This leads to an insufficient supply of nutrients to the brain causing brain degeneration.
2. Over-eating - It causes hardening of the brain arteries, leading toa decrease in mental power.
3. Smoking - It causes multiple brain shrinkage and may lead toAlzheimer disease.
4. High Sugar Consumption - Too much sugar will interrupt the absorption of proteins and nutrients causing malnutrition and may interfere with brain development.
5. Air Pollution - The brain is the largest oxygen consumer in ourbody. Inhaling polluted air deceases the supply of oxygen to thebrain, bringing about a decrease in brain efficiency.
6. Sleep Deprivation - Sleep allows our brain to rest. Long termdeprivation from sleep will accelerate the death of brain cells.
7. Head covered while sleeping - Sleeping with the head covered,increases the concentration of carbon dioxide and decreaseconcentration of oxygen that may lead to brain damaging effects.
8. Working your brain during illness - Working hard or studying with sickness may lead to a decrease in effectiveness of the brain as well as damage the brain.
9. Lacking in stimulating thoughts - Thinking is the best way to train our brain, lacking in brain stimulation thoughts may cause brain shrinkage.
10. Talking Rarely - Intellectual conversations will promote the inefficiency of the brain.sickness may lead to a decrease in effectiveness of the brain as wellas damage the brain.